Happy Friday!! How was your week? It’s been a pretty busy one around here— but definitely a good kind of busy. Now that the weather is so beautiful, we’ve been using that as an excuse to get out of the house and enjoy our evenings a little bit more. It’s been such a welcomed change in our typical nightly routine, so I’m hoping the weather will stay gorgeous so we have more excuses to be spontaneous!
Nate has also been on Spring Break this week, so it’s been SO nice coming home to a clean house, laundry done, dishes unloaded, and a happy fiancé! It’s amazing how much those little things make a difference a busy schedule. I guess I’ll keep him around 😉
So that’s all from me this week! I hope you had a eventful (or maybe not so eventful) St. Patrick’s Day and you’re ready to relax and rejuvenate this weekend!
…5 things i ate this week…
- this sunflower seed basil pesto. so easy to throw together and always delish!
- this homemade apple cider vinaigrette. it’s goes with almost ANY salad. one of my favorite go-to dressings!
- this roasted tomato basil white bean hummus. still one of my favorite dips. like ever.
- these carrot cake zucchini muffins. i attempted to make them gluten free— it was a good effort, but i still need to play with that version a bit more.
- this banana peach green smoothie. but i substituted strawberries instead of peaches. i can’t wait till peaches are in season this summer!
…5 things i’m loving this week…
- this post on 39 questions i have for bloggers. i was literally laughing out loud (and, sadly, agreeing with every question)
- this post on 27 delicious recipes that will make anyone love brussels sprouts. me please!!!
- sriracha packets are finally a thing!! is anyone else as excited as I am?!?
- being outside! almost every night this week, we’ve taken advantage of this beautiful weather and gone for evening walks or met up with friends on a clutch outdoor patio. it seriously feels like i’m on summer vaca every night and it’s been glorious!
- SMOOTHIES!! i think i made 3 different kinds of smoothies already this week. definitely try this one, this one, and this one!
…5 recipes i’m dying to try…
- these easter bunny cut out sugar cookies. can’t believe they’re gluten free AND vegan!
- this spring risotto with asparagus, peas, & roasted garlic cashew cream. enough said.
- this black bean mushroom soup with avocado. love this unique combination!
- these peanut butter coconut rice krispie treats. it’s been years since i’ve had one of these and i’m dying to try this recipe
- this blueberry banana bread with oat crumble. saturday morning. oh, yes please!!